Be the queen of the
night workplace at your next internship.
Applications for several 2020 internships are now available, & you’ll want to hurry up & apply! Get ahead in your career with these great opportunities:
- 2020 Bloomingdale’s Corporate Internship: Live like Rachel Green in NYC working for Bloomingdale’s! The company is having a 10-week internship in the Big City, where students will learn about career opportunities within the company, such as Executive Development Programs that are offered.
- Design Summer Internship Program 2020: Johnson & Johnson is now accepting applications for their summer internship for various areas: Environmental Design, Brand Design, Insights Experience & Strategy, & Digital Experience Design
- Nashville Communications Internship: Ketner Group Communications is seeking for an intern this summer to help write press releases, manage social media, & research & develop media analysts.
- Spring 2020 Sports Internships: Sports lovers, this is for you! NBC Sports is looking for interns who can do digital editorial, sports production, media relations and/or research.
- 2020 UPS Technology Summer Intern: UPS is looking for students who are majoring in Information Technology for their summer internship. Their interns will deal will information management, systems programming, & more!
- 2020 Under Armour Internships: This sports brand company wants to inspire the next generation with various fields available for their summer internship: finance, marketing, design, & Human Resources