You have finished the school year! You went through all the exams, stressful essays, group projects, and sacrificing sleepless nights.
But you’re not done yet.
While you may want to relax this summer and reward yourself for skating by a lot of your classes, this is the essential time to go out there & apply for internships for the next school year. 95 percent of employers said candidate experience is a factor in hiring decisions, according to an annual survey by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
So in between binge-watching your favorite Netflix show, apply to these organizations and companies for your next big challenge (you’ll thank us later):
- Student Assistantship Internship: LSU Health New Orleans: Expiration date: June 28– This internship role is responsible for supporting the operational, administrative and logistical services of the Foundation. Working closely with the Development Team, among other departments, the Assistant will be responsible for supporting smooth day-to-day operations of the Foundation, compliance and data management.
- Marketing Intern: Law Office of Attorney Natalie Blackman: The intern can work from home– This internship requires for their candidate to have skills in social media, event planning, marketing communications, & public relations.
- Intern: Unilever: Global Consumer Engagement-The internship involves marketing initiatives to create content for influencer programs. You help plan & execute consumer events.
- Business Analyst Summer Intern: CGI–Must have a 3.0 GPA-This internship in Lafayette is a great way to build someone’s portfolio. You’ll gain the knowledge of computer & analytical skills, and technical components of client projects.
- Stores Executive Intern: Target-For the Baton Rouge & Lafayette locations-Now you’ll be paid to be in Target! In this 10-week internship, you’ll learn about the ins & outs of the departments of the store. You will spend your days leading and motivating a team, driving sales results, merchandising products and interacting with guests throughout the store.